2/06/2012

Hello February!

Remember I mentioned in my previous post about the baby shower I was preparing for? We threw my sister's surprise baby shower last Saturday with Hello Kitty as the theme. Here are some of the decors and details of the party.
Baby Shower Streamers
Table Setting
Hello Kitty Diaper Cake made by me (more details soon)
Hello Kitty Hairbands as souvenir and was worn during the party 
Balloon Giveaways
Chocolate Coins as Prizes
Chocolate Cupcakes and Cookies

 Overall, I am really happy as to how all the decors turned out! Quite stressful and tiring as my cousins and I had to set this up in a span of 4 hours. Everyone enjoyed the party and all efforts were much appreciated :) My favorite item were the Hello Kitty hairbands, it made such a special impact for the party :)


 Even Ginger agrees!




0 comments:

Post a Comment