1/25/2012

Meow!

 January is about to end and I still have a lot on my list left unaccomplished! If only the weekends were longer. Work has been busy lately and on the other hand I have been organizing a surprise baby shower for my sister. I have selected a 'Hello Kitty' theme since she will be having a baby girl. There are still things to plan and prepare such as the decors, food and invites and did I mention that the party will be in two weeks? Even a small party entails a lot of preparation, especially if you only have the weekends to do it.


I just finished watching the finale for Project Runway 9 and I am so inspired with Anya! :) She's only learned how to sew for 4 months and yet she won the competition. NOW THAT IS TRUE TALENT! We have similar styles, the love for flowy drapey printed garments. I have been rooting for her since the beginning and I am so glad she won! It was a tough competition because all the designers presented fantastic collections. Cheers to all the designers for the great show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment