10/08/2012

September Instagrams

 I am posting my September Instagrams below. Most of the photos are taken from my recent trip to Hong Kong, where I will be sharing some of my purchases in the next blog posts.
  From left to right:
1. Sunday OOTD, carebear shirt with fishtail braids / 2. Yummy Laksa for dinner from Toastbox / 3. Bus tickets to our hotel / 4. OOTD: Armparty / 5. OOTD to the airport, taken at 2 am / 6. Neon spike bracelets

1. The Flash from Ocean Park HK / 2. My messy hair bun with braids for an extremely hot day / 3. Bicycle from old Hong Kong / 4. OOTD: new neon armcandy purchased from HK / 5. Street food for dinner / 6. Whiryly Bird from Ocean Park


That's a photo wrap-up for September and cheers to October! Feel free to follow me @ jteng :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment