1/11/2012

What do you think..

of the detachable collar trend?

At first I was not interested in this trend but as I saw printed, lace and sequined ones, I decided get one for myself. Plus, seeing how lookbook-ers were wearing it, it really looked like a great way to preppify an outfit. I got myself these two detachable collars last week.

This Sequined Champagne Peter Pan Collar is from multiply.


 This second collar with a bow tie is from... a pet store! Its a dog collar! Heehee! I got the biggest size and it was just too preppy to resist! Fits just right and no one will ever think its for dogs once worn.

I only spent less than P500 for both! Sweet :)

I used my lightbox to take these pictures but there seems to be something wrong with the color.
Hee, I should really learn how to use the manual settings of the camera rather than auto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment