11/27/2011

Weekeend Haul

I joined a garage sale this weekend. I've been joining garage sales at my cousin's village for the past 3 years and I find it as the best way of disposing old items, plus earning a little money. Garage sales made me realize how impractical it is to buy expensive items since one day I will be no longer liking it. The target market of the garage sales are mostly maids, drivers and blue-collared workers. I sell my shirts at P50 each and sometime even lower if they haggle or buy a lot from me. I was also able to grab these cute Old Navy Owl baby shoes for P200, it's brand new by the way, there was a booth selling brand new baby items. It's for my future niece :)

Old Navy Owl Baby Shoes P200
I came home from the garage sale feeling very tired and I was so happy to find that my package finally arrived! I ordered make-up palettes thru multiply since I've been wanting them for so long. I ordered an 88 pc Prism Eyeshadow palette, a shimmer and matte, nude to neons palette and a 10 pc Blush Palette with 6 matte and 4 shimmer blushes :) I paid around a total of P1600 including shipping. These palettes are exactly the same as the coastal scents palettes and the seller gets it directly from the manufacturer. This is my first step to learning make-up. I plan to take make-up classes next year :)

88 pc Prism Eyeshadow Palette
10 pc Blush Palette
I couldn't wait to try out my new buys but I couldn't since I didn't have any eyeshadow brushes which is why I headed to Watsons to get these.

Grapefruit Oil Control Film, Marionnaud blending brush and ELF eyeshadow brush
close-up
I love the grapefruit oil control film! I just love the scent even though it's a bit more expensive. I have a very oily complexion and this is a must-have in my purse. I have read plenty of reviews about the ELF studio line brushes so I got the eyeshadow brush for P249. The tip is full and sturdy, a characteristic I look for in brushes. The Marionnaud pointed eyeshadow brush was only P89 and has a soft pointed tip. I just washed my brushes hopefully I can make swatches tomorrow :) 

Ohh what a happy weekend. Hope you had a great one as well :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment