2/19/2012

DIY: TOTORO SHIRT

My Neighbor Totoro

Have you watched My Neighbor Totoro? Its an animated film created by Hayao Miyazaki back in 1988. I watched this movie when I was a kid and I loved it! Disney released a version so I think it's a pretty popular cartoon. Anyway, my younger brother is a huge fan and I actually got him this hat which inspired him to make a shirt.

Totoro Hat



When worn
Materials:
1. Shirt
2. White felt
3. Newspaper
4. Marker
5. Scissors
6. Needle and Thread

This is a very simple DIY. All you need is a shirt, white felt, newspapers, markers, scissors and thread. Simply make the cut out using newspaper as your guide and trace to the white felt. Cut the white felt accordingly and sew on to shirt. If you are lazy, glue is always an option! You can use sew-no-more. My brother was so happy with the outcome of his shirt. More DIY's will be coming from him :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment